The forum of Beer brewer (http://hobbybrauer.de/forum/) has developed a WLAN spindle.
This set consists of all components Soldering Guide [Downlod]Documentation [Link]
There will be a counted board delivered.
The board is in a very good quality.
- The soldering of the board takes less than 15min.
- Stress-free and polarity-proof assembly, thanks to the inscribed board.
- Improved reliability by avoiding wiring errors
- Wlan capable
- Digital temperature sensor
- Position sensor
- 80 MHz Microcontroller
- 1 x MPU-6050 Module 3-Axis Gyroscope + Accelerometer Module
- 1x Resistor 220 kOhm
- 1x Resistor 390 Ohm
- 1x Resistor 4.7 kOhm
- TP4056 Charging Controller
- 1 x Mini NodeMcu Lua Modul
- 2x pin strip female (long pins, 8 pins)
- 2x pin strip female (short pins, 8 pins)
- 2x pin strip male (8 pins)
- 1 x switch miniature angled
- 1 x Petling
- 1 x DS18B20 temperature probe
- 1x Etched board
- 1x Connector with Wire
- 1x Socket
- 1x Cable ties
- 1x battery 3.7V min. 2600mAh
- 1x printed carriage